When Gerber debuted their line of Gator folding knives in 1991, they were voted "Most Innovative Knife of the Year" at the Blade Show. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The lock-back clip point blade has a serrated edge and is forged from 420HC stainless steel. Sheathed in a heavy-duty nylon case, the Gator is still one of Gerber’s most popular folders.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Overall Length: 8.58"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- Blade Style: Clip Point, Serrated
- Lock Mechanism: Lock back
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon w/ Gator Grip overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Gator Grip handle texture provides maximum grip for any situation, wet or dry
- Safety-focused design features a lock-back mechanism that keeps the blade securely in place while in use
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA