Never has a calf sleeve made so much of an effect! Fitted with an ergonomic tab called K-protect, this compression apparel reduces vibrations to your knees by 8%! Worn during and after effort, it limits pains and aches, thus delays fatigue and accelerates recovery. Total performance is guaranteed over ultra-long distance races.
The Tops of the R2V2 – the compression apparel for your calves
- The K-Protect tab fitted in, does not hinder movement and causes no discomfort.
- During deep descents at intense speeds, this calf sleeve allows you to push the limits.
- Impacts with the ground are damped as this calf sleeve absorbs shocks; muscles do not vibrate and performance is better.
- It protects injured knees and helps overcome over-fatigue.
- As an anti-fatigue aid, this calf sleeve helps you resist to effort.
- Lactic acids and toxins are not allowed to build up, thanks to the compressive effect.
- After effort, wearing your R2V2 helps you recover faster and better. Leg swelling is prevented.
- Made in a fibre that has a massaging effect, it helps your feet stay light.
- Its hydrophobic fibre does not retain water.
26% Polyester, 50% Polymaide, 26% Elastane
The absorption of shock and vibration on muscles, veins and joints increases the possibilities of resistance to the effort.
Studies show a significant reduction in lactic acid during effort.
Every movement triggers a micromassage, providing well-being and lightness. Patented fiber.
You will feel it immediately...A feeling of well-being, lightness and strength. It will accelerate venous return, preventing blood from stagnating in muscles and making them feel ultra-light.
The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
In normal use, COMPRESSPORT® is tear proof.
Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
This ergonomic tab supports the patellar tendon and dampens vibrations up to 8%. The best ally knees can have while pushing limits on steep descents and intense speedy technical trails.